Documents are the life and blood of any business. They contain information about your business, your suppliers and your employees. As an employer it is more imperative than ever to ensure you do not suffer any disclosure or loss of confidential information.
You have a duty of care to protect all confidential information. The only way you can make sure that everyone is protected is by treating all information as confidential. rfl will work with you to make sure all confidential information is disposed of in the most efficient and effective way.
Our Confidential Waste service meets all the necessary compliance for the following:
- Data Protection Act
- WEEE directive - please click here for more information on our WEEE Recycling
Our Confidential Waste disposal includes:
- High security paper shredding of all confidential data (staples/paperclips do not need to be removed)
- Disposal of cardboard box files & lightweight ring binders
- On-site or off-site disposal available
- Disposal of redundant IT & office equipment (WEEE registered) - please click here for more information on our WEEE Recycling.
Please contact our Confidential Waste team for more information on 020 8201 0001. Just one call, we do it all.
With several locations, we needed daily collections from multiple locations."
Wasabi Co Ltd
- "Our lack of storage means we have to have 2 or sometimes 3 collections daily - no problem for rfl."
London Fine Dining Group
- "Always helpful and there when I need them."
CO2Count & Cool Earth