Do the WEEE regulations affect you?
The WEEE Directive makes sure that the production, disposal and recycling of electrical goods do not end in landfill and damage the environment. If you are one of the following the WEEE Directive DOES affect you:
- A Business that has redundant electrical equipment such as such computers to dispose
- A Manufacturer who places electrical equipment onto the UK market
- An Importer who imports electrical equipment for the UK market
- A Retailer who sells electrical equipment to the general public
The aim of the Electronic and Electrical Equipment (WEEE) Directive is to reduce the amount of electrical waste going to landfill and to encourage recycling. In 2006 UK WEEE Legislation was approved by Parliament and it came into full force in 2007.
- rfl will take the strain out of how you should dispose of your electrical equipment and make sure it is recycled in the appropriate way.
- 24/7 flexible collection service to suit your needs
- Collections can be from pavements, basements and storage & service areas
- No hidden charges or additional fees
- 100% guaranteed to meet service level agreements
- Data protection and complete data destruction assured where applicable (see also Confidential Waste)
- Certificate of disposal issued with full description of products collected.
Please contact our WEEE Recycling team for more information on
020 8201 0001. Just one call, we do it all.
With several locations, we needed daily collections from multiple locations."
Wasabi Co Ltd
- "Our lack of storage means we have to have 2 or sometimes 3 collections daily - no problem for rfl."
London Fine Dining Group
- "Always helpful and there when I need them."
CO2Count & Cool Earth