Regular Household Collections
Many Local Authorities now only collect every 2 weeks and some ask you to separate your waste in many different bins. A large number of householders lead busy lives and seperating waste is not a top priority. Fortnightly collections often result in smelly, overflowing bins and rfl have the solution for you.
- Regular collections scheduled in on a weekly or fortnightly basis depending on your needs
- We cover all the inner London boroughs and some of the outer London boroughs that have gone to fortnightly collections. To see if we cover your area click here
- No need to put your bins out - we will collect and return them to your designated bin space
- No need to seperate your waste - put all your waste in the bin & we will sort the recycling for you
- Any spilled waste is picked up and areas cleaned after every collection
- Carbon footprint reduction by using low sulphur fuel in our vehicles & a local recycling centre
- 100% guaranteed service
What if I have had a `clear out` or a party and have extra waste that wont fit in the bin?
This will not be a problem. All you have to do is call or email us before your next collection and we will arrange for the excess waste to be collected. There may be a nominal fee but we will agree this with you first. To see what happens to your waste once it is collected please see our recycling page.
Please contact our Regular Household collection team for more information on 020 8201 0001. Just one call, we do it all.
With several locations, we needed daily collections from multiple locations."
Wasabi Co Ltd
- "Our lack of storage means we have to have 2 or sometimes 3 collections daily - no problem for rfl."
London Fine Dining Group
- "Always helpful and there when I need them."
CO2Count & Cool Earth